Sync Gmail Contact with your iPhone
i use the SyncInABlink App…but
you may find another App (which is free) useful. You may also want to export your contacts in Gmail first.
If you don’t have a Exchange Account already running you can use the Google Active Sync settings: (you may want to backup your data in advance)
- Settings App
- Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account
- Use Microsoft Exchange.
- Email: anything you’d like
- Domain: blank.
- Username: Google Account email address
- Password: your password
- Tap Next
- Server field appears: enter m.google.com.
- Press Next. Then prepare for sync.